pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about Menu
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 20:16:11 GMT

Im trying to add a right-click style menu to a tableview to basically show
detailed information about a selected entry in the table.  Except I can't
get it to come up without a check mark beside it.  If I mark
toggleButton="false" I get the following exception:

An error occurred while processing  element <Menu.Item> starting at line
number 24 in file
http://localhost:8080/myproject/lib/myproject_pivot.jar!/com/pivot/searcher/menu.wtkx:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Button is not in toggle mode.
	at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Button.setButtonGroup(Unknown Source)

My wtkx:
Menu.Item buttonData="Display Details" toggleButton="false"
buttonGroup="$myMenuGroup" action="displayDetailedDataAction"/>

Any ideas?