pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Baxter <scott.baxte...@gmail.com>
Subject TabPane Background Colors and TabPane tooltipText
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:02:46 GMT
Can anyone point me in the right direction to change a TabPane's background
color?  It seems to default to gray, and I don't seem to be able to override
it by doing a styles="{backgroundColor:'#FFFFFF'}".  I don't get anything
telling me that's not a valid style as I might expect, but it appears to
have no effect.

Also, I'm trying to create a TabPane that only has icons on the tabs.  That
seems to work just fine.  However, I'd like to have tooltipText for each
tab.  If I add tooltipText to each TablePane in the tab, then I get the
tooltipText when I mouse over the TablePane, but not the tab itself
(defeating the purpose of a tool tip since by the time they've clicked on
the tab, they know what it is).  TabPane doesn't seem to have a
setTooltipText function.  Has anyone attempted this with Pivot before?