pivot-user mailing list archives

From Francis Hartojo <fhart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Layout component within ScrollPane
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:51:51 GMT
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> We will almost certainly support horizontal alignment in the future. Vertical alignment
is less likely.

> Note that Label supports both vertical and horizontal alignment, and wrapping text. Maybe
Label would suit your needs?

That's funny, I was just going to ask this question.  I end up rigging
my own spinner that looks sort of like the Android one to get around
the small up/down buttons issue, but found that I couldn't align the
text in the middle of the TextInput field.  I end up using a Label,
instead, which serves my purpose.  But, I think a TextInput would be
better since it is an input field, if only I can align its text value.
 So, +1 to the horizontal alignment feature, please.

Thanks.
--
Francis
echo "sunegbwb@tznvy.pbz" | tr '[a-z]' '[n-za-m]'