pivot-user mailing list archives

From Francis Hartojo <fhart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Q: Custom Spinner Graphics and Invisible Cursor.
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:14:06 GMT
On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Todd Volkert <tvolkert@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's no way right now, but I've created
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-411 to track the issue.  That
> being said, it sounds like scaling the display may suit your needs more than
> increasing the font.  You can call
> display.getDisplayHost().setScale(scale:double).  I recommend using
> increments of 0.5 (e.g. 1.5, 2.0, etc.).  To see what scaling the display
> looks like, you can hold down CTRL+SHIFT and scroll the mouse wheel on any
> Pivot app.

That's a neat trick.  (c:

The scaling works, but images and icons don't scale up very well.
They become rather pixel-y, which is probably quite expected.  Fonts
scale up just fine though.

That's all right.  Until I can custom configure the spinner buttons,
I'll just have to find another way to present the input fields.

> We don't have an API hook into setting an arbitrary cursor.  I've created
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-412 to add support for an
> invisible cursor.

Excellent.

Thanks.