pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Aborting a task
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:07:22 GMT
In this case, though, I wonder if TaskGroup and TaskSequence should override abort() and abort
all tasks in the collection.

On Feb 24, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Todd Volkert wrote:

> It means that your Task subclass should check the abort flag periodically inside its
execute() method.

> -T
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Mathias Versichele <mathias.versichele@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Calling the abort() method of my TaskSequence has no effect. I read in the API that this
only sets the abort field to true and that the implementing class has to respect this value
and throw an AbortException accordingly. Does this mean that in the loop that is running in
the task, I have to check this field with every loop run or something ?