pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Q: Custom Spinner Graphics and Invisible Cursor.
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:58:25 GMT
However, if you use larger images and scale their display size down, they may scale up OK.
I haven't tested this yet, but please let us know how it goes if you try it.  :-)

On Feb 12, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Todd Volkert wrote:

> The scaling works, but images and icons don't scale up very well.
> They become rather pixel-y, which is probably quite expected.  Fonts
> scale up just fine though.
>
> That's true.  If you used vector graphics for your pictures (http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/drawing.html),
they'll scale well, but as of 1.4, the graphics that are built into the Pivot components (like
FileBrowser, Alert, and Prompt) use bitmaps, not vector graphics -- we plan to address this
later, but possibly not until 2.0.