pivot-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Versichele <mathias.versich...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading multiple windows
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:38:52 GMT
Ok, so I should use Frame instances instead of Window classes... If I change
my code accordingly:

@Override
    public void startup(Display display, Map<String, String> properties)
throws Exception {
     this.display = display;

     wtkxSerializer = new WTKXSerializer();
        frame = (Frame)wtkxSerializer.readObject(this, "gui.wtkx");
        frame.open(display);

        wtkxSerializer = new WTKXSerializer();
        frame2 = (Frame)wtkxSerializer.readObject(this, "gui.wtkx");
        frame2.open(display);
    }

I get two child windows in one parent window. What I want, however, is two
parent windows.

Regards