pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject binding wtkx xml objects to java listeners
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:41:54 GMT
I was looking at the Pivot primer page again and was wondering if you can
bind the Pivot objects in wtkx to java listeners with something like this :

<PushButton xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk"

    xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx"

    buttonData="Click Me!"

    ButtonPressListener.buttonPressed=="mypackage.main.mybuttonlistener"/>

or does all the implementation have to be done with embedded script in the
xml?

The thing is, I'd prefer to write my listeners in Java, but I dont want to
do the binding in Java with all the tedious
serializer/getlisteners/addlistener stuff.

Thanks,
Bob