pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject Re: dynamic treeview example
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:37:38 GMT
On the topic of trees, I discovered early-on that the root TreeBranch wont
display.  After looking through the source for TreeView I saw this note in
getTreeData() "This list represents the root set of items displayed by the
tree and will never itself be painted."

I think the online docs/tutorial should mention this so newbies wont
be surprised and know that it's intentional.

Just a thought.

Bob