pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject clearing all items from Component.UserDataDictionary
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:24:04 GMT
I there a quick way to remove all items in Component.UserDataDictionary in
one step?

If I iterate with the iterator and use remove(), I get a concurrency
exception.

My workaround right now is by interating over the dictionary to get all keys
into a vector and then looping thru the vector to remove elements by keyname
back on the dictionary.  But it's nasty.

Maybe it should implement the Map interface too/instead?

Or is there a way to set it to an empty dictionary?  I can't see to get that
to work.

Thanks,

Bob