pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject TreeBranch & TreeNode attributes in the next version?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:51:48 GMT
Are TreeBranches and TreeNodes getting userData collections soon?  I really
need a place to store some properties in a node.  The treenode properties
would store SOLR facet names but the treenode texts would show the
"friendly" names.

That's the only thing that I see lacking right now.  Otherwise, awesome
toolkit.  This is best thing since the old Thinlet "Classic" that is now
long gone.

Would it be too heavy to extend TreeBranches and TreeNodes from Component
instead of Object?

Should I just extend TreeNode so in contains one more property with a
getter/setter?

Thanks,
Bob