pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: clearing all items from Component.UserDataDictionary
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:39:33 GMT
Just curious - what is the use case that is driving this? Our assumption when implementing
UserDataDictionary was that bulk removes of user data would not be a common requirement, so
it would help to understand the motivation. There may be another way to accomplish what you
are trying to do...

On Feb 12, 2010, at 4:24 PM, Robert Piotrowski wrote:

> I there a quick way to remove all items in Component.UserDataDictionary in one step?
>
> If I iterate with the iterator and use remove(), I get a concurrency exception.
>
> My workaround right now is by interating over the dictionary to get all keys into a vector
and then looping thru the vector to remove elements by keyname back on the dictionary.  But
it's nasty.