pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: setting width of a component
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:44:45 GMT
Many Pivot applications rely on automatic layout management for sizing components. If you have
not already done so, you may find it helpful to read through the sections of the tutorial
that discuss layout. I would suggest reading the first few sections (through "Component &
Container") and then the section on "Layout Containers":

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/platform-overview.html
http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/layout-containers.html

On Feb 17, 2010, at 9:49 PM, Pivot-Steven Dahlin wrote:

> I cannot seem to set the width of a component such as TextInput.  They are all the same
width and their is still room in the row and column.  Could anyone tell me the way to define
the width that will be displayed for such components?