pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: WTKX Key Listener and Schema
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:10:15 GMT
Basically, everything in WTKX maps directly to a Java equivalent. so, while there's no DTD,
the WTKX/Java relationship is very straightforward. It is discussed in the WTKX Primer:

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/wtkx-primer.html

For example, in your code below, you'll want to use <componentKeyListeners> rather than
<keyListeners>. The element name maps directly to a JavaBean property representing the
listener list in the source component (getComponentKeyListeners()).