pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: TabPane Background Colors and TabPane tooltipText
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:11:50 GMT
Hi Scott,

> Can anyone point me in the right direction to change a TabPane's background color?  It
seems to default to gray, and I don't seem to be able to override it by doing a styles="{backgroundColor:'#FFFFFF'}".
 I don't get anything telling me that's not a valid style as I might expect, but it appears
to have no effect.

The "backgroundColor" style applies to the entire tab pane, including the area under the buttons.
The "activeTabColor" style may be what you are looking for.

> Also, I'm trying to create a TabPane that only has icons on the tabs.  That seems to
work just fine.  However, I'd like to have tooltipText for each tab.  If I add tooltipText
to each TablePane in the tab, then I get the tooltipText when I mouse over the TablePane,
but not the tab itself (defeating the purpose of a tool tip since by the time they've clicked
on the tab, they know what it is).  TabPane doesn't seem to have a setTooltipText function.
 Has anyone attempted this with Pivot before?

Interesting use case - not currently supported. Feel free to submit this as a feature request.

Greg