pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Mixing Pivot and Swing
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:49:23 GMT
Another option might be to wrap the Flying Saucer library in a Pivot component:

https://xhtmlrenderer.dev.java.net/

I haven't tried this myself, but it seems like it might be a good way to get HTML support
into a Pivot app. I'd love to look into including such a wrapper class in the platform itself,
but Flying Saucer is licensed under LGPL which isn't compatible with ASL 2.  :-(

On Jan 17, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Luke Merolla wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I want to ask how it is possible to mix an application with Pivot and Swing component.
> Basically what I'm trying to do is to have an application built with Pivot, but I need
to use JEditorPane to show some HTML pages.