That's very helpful.  Thanks!

From: Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:14 PM
To: pivot-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graph library for use with pivot

Randy,

I put together a quick example to demonstrate how you might do this in Pivot. You can see the results here - it shows the "Hello World" example code from the JGraph distribution running in a Pivot window:

http://ixnay.biz/pivot/1.4/demos/jgraph_demo.html

This is really just a proof of concept, but you can at least see that it is possible (and not terribly difficult).

Also, I discovered that it is actually possible to wrap an instance of mxGraph directly rather than wrapping an mxGraphComponent, so the event handling issue I mentioned earlier may not be a problem.

Greg