pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Scarberry, Randall E (Randy)" <randall.scarbe...@pnl.gov>
Subject RE: Graph library for use with pivot
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:17:32 GMT
That's very helpful.  Thanks!

________________________________

From: Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:14 PM
To: pivot-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Graph library for use with pivot

Randy,

I put together a quick example to demonstrate how you might do this in
Pivot. You can see the results here - it shows the "Hello World" example
code from the JGraph distribution running in a Pivot window:

http://ixnay.biz/pivot/1.4/demos/jgraph_demo.html

This is really just a proof of concept, but you can at least see that it
is possible (and not terribly difficult).

Also, I discovered that it is actually possible to wrap an instance of
mxGraph directly rather than wrapping an mxGraphComponent, so the event
handling issue I mentioned earlier may not be a problem.

Greg