pivot-user mailing list archives

From Garimella Srinivas <garimella_srini...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: MDI Application regarding
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:04:43 GMT

The given example is a wtkx version. I meants a Java only version of the above example.

Garimella Srinivas

________________________________
From: Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
To: pivot-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 6:33:48 PM
Subject: Re: MDI Application regarding

Hi Garimella,

I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but it sounds like you are assuming that the Windows
tutorial is specific to the Windows operating system. The term "window" in this case actually
refers to the Pivot Window class, not Microsoft Windows. That example will actually run on
all supported Pivot platforms (i.e. any OS with Java 6 or greater).

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Greg

On Nov 26, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Garimella Srinivas wrote:

Hi,
>Seen the example provided in the windows tutorial for building multi document interfaces.
Is there a Java only version for the same.  If so please give pointer.