pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: MDI Application regarding
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:36:58 GMT
OK, now I understand. We don't have a "pure" Java version of that example. However, the WTKX
version isn't really any different from a Java version. If you have not already read the the
WTKX Primer, I suggest that you take a look - it will help you gain an understanding of how
WTKX elements map to Java classes and properties:

http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.4/tutorials/wtkx_primer.html

Greg

On Nov 26, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Garimella Srinivas wrote:

> The given example is a wtkx version. I meants a Java only version of the above example.

> Garimella Srinivas

Windows tutorial is specific to the Windows operating system. The term "window" in this case
actually refers to the Pivot Window class, not Microsoft Windows. That example will actually
run on all supported Pivot platforms (i.e. any OS with Java 6 or greater).

> Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
>
> Greg
>
> On Nov 26, 2009, at 6:47 AM, Garimella Srinivas wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Seen the example provided in the windows tutorial for building multi document interfaces.
Is there a Java only version for the same.  If so please give pointer.