pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Who is using Pivot?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:12:11 GMT
One final comment - we're not strictly interested in "official"
projects or products that might be using Pivot. Even if you are simply
"playing around" with the platform, we would like to hear from you. In
this case, we'd like to know what type of project you might be
considering using Pivot for.

Thanks!
Greg