pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bob Santos <bob.santo...@gmail.com>
Subject Making a Menu Bar Fill Remaining Horizontal Space
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:01:00 GMT
Hi All!

I'm working on a sample app using Pivot and what I want to do is create a
Menu Bar, an Edit Window right below the Menu Bar and possibly a Status Bar
below the Edit Window. So basically they are three boxes laid out
vertically. I'm on the first part where I  am creating the Menu Bar it
compiles and executes correctly but it does not look right since a Menu Bar
should in relation with what layout I want should fill out the remaining
horizontal space but doesn't. I've used TablePane with one column and
width=1* as suggested in the mailing list archives.

Here's the WTKX file for your reference: http://pastebin.com/f3159ebaf

I tried to include the code here but the first time I sent this, it exceeded
5.0 spam score so it was not accepted.
By the way I also tried using a parent BoxPane with vertical orientation and
fill:true and then BoxPane with horizontal orientations and fill:true where
I put the Menu Bar.

Thanks and Regards,

Bob