pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bob Santos <bob.santo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Specify Location of Image in wtkx file
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:05:18 GMT
Hi Todd and Greg!

Thanks for the fastest reply I have ever received for my questions. :)

You just confirmed my guess earlier. So time for me to learn how to add
resources to the classpath in Maven.

I'm learning Maven and Pivot at the same time.

By the way, where can I see a list of the attributes and the styles I can
use?

Thanks,

Bob