pivot-user mailing list archives

From rey cata-al <reyca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Mac OS style dock menu
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:48:29 GMT
Good Day!

I hope someone can give me pointers on how this can be done the Pivot way. There are a lot
of samples in Javascript (Dojo,JQuery,Nitobi,ExtJS,Motools). Unbelievably, I didn't find a
single sample/demo in Java!  Even Sun's Pet Store web Application tutorial uses javascript/ajax
for the fisheye menu.

Well...in fairness, I found one written in JavaFX script but that's another story and I'm
not impressed with that one.

Thanks for any suggestion.
Hopefully, the Pivot Team could come up with this kind of demo in the future.

Respectfully,

Rey

      Interested in growing your business? Find out how with Yahoo! Search Marketing! Check
it out at http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/en_SG/arp/internetmarketing.php?o=SG0147