pivot-user mailing list archives

From rey cata-al <reyca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pivot Applet Deployment
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:06:50 GMT
Greetings from Philippines!

I am a java newbie and very much interested in using Pivot.

I have created a sample netbeans web project based on Menus.java Pivot tutorial.
I created a new package called MyApplet which contains - Menus.java,document.wtkx,menus.wktx.
I added the Jar files. Within the netbeans environment, I can run the program by right clicking
on Menus.java then clicked Run.

However, I can't make it run in the browser.  The java console displays this error:

class org.apache.pivot.wtk.BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet not found

Do I need to create a package "org.apache.pivot.wtk" and put BrowserApplicationContext$HostApplet.class
within it?

Thanks for any help.

Rey

      Cleaner, Better, Faster - Experience the new Faster Yahoo! Mail today at http://ph.mail.yahoo.com