pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How To Specify Location of Image in wtkx file
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:35:59 GMT
There is currently no way to do this programmatically. However, when running an application
in BrowserApplicationContext, you can specify the width and height parameters to the host
applet. When running in DesktopApplicationContext, you can specify an initial size via the
--width and --height command line arguments.

Hope this helps.

Greg

On Nov 19, 2009, at 10:52 AM, Bob Santos wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> How are you doing?
>
> Got a question, I tried changing the size of the Window object but still the main container's
size remains unchanged. How can I change its size like simply calling pack() or setSize(100,100)
in JFrame?

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Bob Santos <bob.santosjr@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, ok then, I just subscribed to the Apache mailing list.
>
> Good luck on the votes and I hope you graduate.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bob
>

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
>> Oddly enough, a graduation vote was just started:
>>
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200911.mbox/%3c168ef9ac0911170947w43bbe003p997fdb97542c7988@mail.gmail.com%3e
>>
>> Is this voting internal to apache?
>
> Well, sort of. Anyone can subscribe to the mailing list and vote, but only Incubator
PMC member votes are considered binding.