pivot-user mailing list archives

From rey cata-al <reyca...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Mac OS style dock menu
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:51:26 GMT
The feature of the dock menu is something like this:

http://reycat67.homedns.org:8080/menu/index.html

The first two image responds to a click event by displaying a sample dialog.

--- On Wed, 11/11/09, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

From: Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Mac OS style dock menu
To: pivot-user@incubator.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, 12:21 AM

Can you explain in more detail how you imagine this menu might work? Specifically, what features
of the dock are you trying to replicate?
Greg
On Nov 10, 2009, at 11:17 AM, rey cata-al wrote:
Hello Sir!

I am planning to use Mac OS style dock menu for my app instead of the usual Toolbar button.
When I click on the image, a data-entry form will appear. Each image has its corresponding
form/dialog when clicked. The only reason for this, is that, it is "nicer to look at and its
modern looking".  Would that be possible sir?

Thanks for your quick reply.