pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Specify Location of Image in wtkx file
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:40:57 GMT
Thanks for the positive feedback, Bob!

If you're itching to tackle tickets, we're here to help.  These two might be
attainable, depending on your area of expertise or how adventurous you are:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-28 (Add tick marks to Slider
component)
The work would be limited to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraSliderSkin.javaand
would amount to creating a new bean property that governed the tick
marks.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-35 (Complete Dispatcher support)
The work would be limited to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/core/src/org/apache/pivot/util/concurrent/Dispatcher.javaand
would amount to creating a working thread pool.  This one is
technically
a lot tougher, but in the off-chance that thread pooling is your area of
expertise... :)

Or if you see an opportunity to fix a bug or implement a new feature, you
can always create a new ticket in JIRA and attach the patch to the new
ticket :)

Cheers,
-T