pivot-user mailing list archives

From "August Lammersdorf, InteractiveMesh" <...@interactivemesh.com>
Subject Re: Pivot 3D powered by Java 3D
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:10:55 GMT

Todd,

It is not my intention to develop derived Pivot packages. The PivotWtkJ3D
API (pivot-wtk-1.3-incubating-j3d-1.0.jar) should be considered as a
proof-of-concept and as a proposal for future releases of Pivot. My changes
are not really copyright-worthy. Are there any implementation alternatives
for improving leightweight 3D rendering in Pivot?

The PCanvas3D and OrbitBehaviorPivot APIs are derived works from the
corresponding Java 3D utilities because they use their basic concepts and
original code. If these BSD-license-based APIs can be integrated in the
Pivot project I'm willing to contribute them.

August Lammersdorf