pivot-user mailing list archives

From Vicente de Rivera III <thirdy.deriv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit4 + Pivot
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 04:52:23 GMT
Got my robot code working,

    public void startSimulation(String finalName) throws Exception {
        Robot robot = new Robot();

        FileReader fr = new FileReader(finalName);
        BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(fr);
        System.out.println("START SIMULATION");
        while (br.ready()) {
            Thread.sleep(delay);
            String action = br.readLine();
            if (action.equals("click")) {
                System.out.println("CLICK:" + action);
                robot.mousePress(InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK);
                robot.mouseRelease(InputEvent.BUTTON1_MASK);
            } else if (action.indexOf(',') != -1) {
                System.out.println("MOVE:" + action);
                StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(action, ",");
                int titleBarSize = 20;
                int frameBorderSize = 3;
                int x = new Integer(st.nextToken()) + frameBorderSize;
                int y = new Integer(st.nextToken()) + titleBarSize;
                robot.mouseMove(x, y);
            } else {
                System.out.println("PRESS:" + action);
                int keycode = new Integer(action);
                robot.keyPress(keycode);
                robot.keyRelease(keycode);
            }
        }

    }

        private  PrintWriter pw;
        private int delay = 0;

    public void startRecord(String fileName) throws Exception{
        pw = new PrintWriter(fileName);
        System.out.println("START RECORDING");
        window.getComponentMouseListeners().add(new
ComponentMouseListener.Adapter() {

            @Override
            public boolean mouseMove(Component component, int x, int y) {
                System.out.println("x: " + x + " y: " + y);
                pw.println(x + "," + y);
                return false;
            }
        });

        window.getComponentMouseButtonListeners().add(new
ComponentMouseButtonListener.Adapter() {

            @Override
            public boolean mouseClick(Component component, Button button,
int x, int y, int count) {
                System.out.println("click");
                pw.println("click");
                return false;
            }
        });

        window.getComponentKeyListeners().add(new
ComponentKeyListener.Adapter() {

            @Override
            public boolean keyPressed(Component component, int keyCode,
KeyLocation keyLocation) {
                System.out.println(keyCode + "");
                pw.println(keyCode + "");
                return false;
            }
        });

    }

Works only if x and y or the host frame is both 0. The tile bar
height border width of the HostFrame is also estimated.
How about making this a utility in pivot?