pivot-user mailing list archives

From Vicente de Rivera III <thirdy.deriv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TerraTheme json file
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 01:02:39 GMT
-Dorg.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.location=org/apache/pivot/tutorials/TerraTheme_dark.json
is infinitely Awesome!! Really think this should get a demo, I'm sure lots
of design hobbyist would love to create themes for Pivot.

Is it possible to dynamically change themes?

Also, can I set a default font for all button? I'd like to make them all
Bold

thanks!!