pivot-user mailing list archives

From Vicente de Rivera III <thirdy.deriv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POJO objects in ListView
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:55:09 GMT
thanks, funny actually my prob was with ListButton, and I was writing
ListView.
btw regarding ListButtons, there's an exception in the RowEditorDemo,

         run:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.ListButtonSkin$3.windowClosed(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window$WindowStateListenerList.windowClosed(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window.close(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraListButtonSkin$1$1.transitionCompleted(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.effects.Transition$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.pivot.wtk.ApplicationContext$QueuedCallback.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

This happens when the ListView is shown (w/ the it's selection) then
clicking on another row.

I'd like to discuss this feature also with others ... probably some of

these features are already in Pivot.

I'm sure you w/ sir Todd and Greg, this feature is done in no time