pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: MenuButton styles
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:31:13 GMT
The styles supported by a component are defined by the JavaBean
properties of its skin class. For menu buttons, this is an instance of
org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraMenuButtonSkin by default.
TerraMenuButtonSkin doesn't define "focusable" or "opaque" properties:

http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/docs/api/org/apache/pivot/wtk/skin/terra/TerraMenuButtonSkin.html

However, if you can describe more specifically what you are trying to
do, maybe we can help you find another way to accomplish it.

Greg