pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Pivot 3D powered by Java 3D
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:26:12 GMT
Pivot doesn't currently support embedding heavyweight components. It
is theoretically possible, but difficult to achieve in a way that is
generally useful.

Based on what I saw, the performance of the lightweight rendering
example was good. My suggestion would be to start there - as Pivot
continues to mature, other options for optimization may present
themselves.

Greg