pivot-user mailing list archives

From Vicente de Rivera III <thirdy.deriv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design Patterns
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:05:02 GMT
Hi,

Looking at the itunes demo, I've managed this

<PushButton buttonData="OK">
                <buttonPressListeners>
                    <wtkx:script>
                             <![CDATA[
                                    function buttonPressed(button) {
                                        application.doAction();
                                    }
                             ]]>
                    </wtkx:script>
                </buttonPressListeners>
</PushButton>

where application is a reference to the Java class which would be my
Controller. Although I'm really grateful that I got a cleaner Java code, I'd
like to ask if there a more clever way to reduce this code :D

thanks you so much!
-
thirdy