pivot-user mailing list archives

From <ffilo...@students.poly.edu>
Subject RE: wiki changes
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:34:34 GMT

This page contains the error http://cwiki.apache.org/PIVOT/hello-wtkx.html. If you notice,
@Load uses the "name" field instead of "resourceName". I looked at the source code for @Load
in 1.2 and it uses "resourceName". Hope this helps.

I just checked the WTKX Primer, and it does contain the correctiob version of @Load.

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:20:23 -0400
Subject: Re: wiki changes
From: tvolkert@gmail.com
To: pivot-user@incubator.apache.org

Which page contains the wrong attribute?  I just checked the WTKX Primaer page, and it looks
correct.  As for the permissions, right now it's set up such that only project developers
have write access.

It's worth noting that we're about to release 1.3, and WTKX binding has changed significantly
from 1.2 to 1.3 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-153).  The Wiki currently relates
to version 1.2.  If you're early on in the development phase of your project, you may want
to consider coding against 1.3.  Although it hasn't been released yet, the 1.3 documentation
is live at http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/

-T