pivot-user mailing list archives

From Scott Lanham <li...@sael.com.au>
Subject Re: TableViewRowEditor and New Records
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:46:19 GMT
The row/field of a database table is encapsulated in a class called
DataContext. So setSelectedItem will never "see" a null value only a
DataContext object. A custom Dictionary (DataContextList) is used for
ListButtons' list data. When setSelecteItem is called on a ListButton from
TableViewRowEditor a DataContext instance is passed as the argument. This is
passed to DataContextList.indexOf. As the ListButtons' list data does not
contain a DataContext that references a null value, -1 is returned.

If it is important that setSelectedItem throws the exception I can just
subclass the ListButton to get the behaviour I need.