pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wiki changes
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:20:23 GMT
Which page contains the wrong attribute?  I just checked the WTKX Primaer
page, and it looks correct.  As for the permissions, right now it's set up
such that only project developers have write access.

It's worth noting that we're about to release 1.3, and WTKX binding has
changed significantly from 1.2 to 1.3 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-153).  The Wiki currently
relates to version 1.2.  If you're early on in the development phase of your
project, you may want to consider coding against 1.3.  Although it hasn't
been released yet, the 1.3 documentation is live at
http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/

-T