pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preferences Demo
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:04:53 GMT
Hi Greg,

> Since preferences APIs are generally built on top of persistence APIs, it might be more valuable to write a persistence demo - I'd especially like to see an
example that uses the JNLP APIs to support local storage in untrusted code. That way, readers can apply the example to a wider range of use cases.

Ok, that's why I was thinking of a simple TODO List ... otherwise
ideas (as you said, saving/loading the current window position, etc
could be enough) ?

And a last thing, to use Web Start, I have to put also a jnlp file
(and jnlp files must have the right codebase path inside them, or
there should be a servlet that handle this ...), but we need to
publish also this stuff inside the demos, if i remember well you or
Todd have done an ant task to package a webapp, right ? Or put this
only on wiki with only an on-line demo (with source code) ?
Should i use something like this ? Ideas / suggestions ?

Tell me.

Byeeee