pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Preferences Demo
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:17:33 GMT
Hi to all,
I'm preparing a Demo for a Pivot version of Preferences, for the 1.3.1
(or max for the 1.4, depending on the time ...).

I'm thinking to write a base class, and multiple implementations, like
1 for FileSystem (for standalone applications, or signed applets or
applications), and 1 for Web Start Persistence.And maybe in  the
future also for others (embedded DB like Derby, messaging using RMI or
others, etc) ...

For the demo I'm thinking to write it as a simple TODO List Management.

What do you think ?
Ideas, suggestions ?

Note:
for some reasons, the Preferences classes will remain in the demos,
and not in core Pivot.

Bye,
Sandro