pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject TerraTheme json file
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:01:40 GMT
Hi to all,
someone has tried how to override Terra default colors, using a json file ?

The related class is org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin.terra.TerraTheme, and
it loads a default file.
There is also another test file "TerraTheme_test.json", but there is
nothing that uses it ...

For example, I'd like to run the Kitchen Sink Tutorial with a
customized json file, to see if my colors are shown right ...
suggestions ?

But the real question is, if I'd use Dark Colors in my palette,
someone has tried to see if all is right ?
Because in this case maybe instead of darkening a color the theme
should brighten it.
This could be an interesting feature for the 1.3 release.

Thanks,
Sandro