pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Form Label Vertical Alignment
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:40:47 GMT
I think a few things have changed since you started working on it -
not sure how it was implemented, but I think you mentioned adding a
new value to the VerticalAlignment enum. If so, I'd like to suggest a
different approach - adding a boolean "alignToBaseline" style to
containers that support it. I think this will be more consistent with
how baseline alignment is handled in AWT.

Containers that I imagine might want to support this style include:

- FlowPane ("alignToBaseline")
- Form ("alignLabelsToBaseline")

I don't think it belongs in BoxPane since it would conflict with the
"verticalAlignment" style.

Are there others?