pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial Runtime Error
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 23:26:45 GMT
As Todd mentioned earlier, you may be better off working through the
tutorials from SVN. Quite a few things have changed between 1.2 and
1.3, particularly in the area of WTKX.

I'd recommend that you get the latest source and run the deploy
target, since that will build the latest version of the tutorial apps
and documentation. However, if you just want to read the WTKX Primer,
you can get it here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pivot/trunk/tutorials/www/wtkx_primer.template.html

Greg