pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Square PushButton
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 01:21:22 GMT
Preferred aspect ratio currently affects the height if it is less than
1, and the width if it is greater than or equal to 1. However, I can
see why you might expect that setting it to a value of 1 would produce
a square button. I'll look into that.

In the meantime, your best bet is to either a) use square content
(such as an icon whose width and height are equal) or b) manually set
the preferred width and height to the same value.