pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: PushButton in Toggle Mode
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:20:26 GMT
...then again, maybe I am wrong about this. Would it make more sense
to adopt the behavior that, if a toggle-style push button is part of a
group, it behaves like a radio button and can't be deselected, but
when not in a group can be toggled on and off? I'm starting to think
that this is a good idea.