pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Setting Default Color
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:45:21 GMT
There's no automatic way to tell a skin to revert to a default color.
One way to do this would be to cache the prior value before you change
it, and then use that to restore the original. Alternatively, you
could use the indexed color setter; the default palette color for a
Terra PushButton is 1. So, you can do this:

pushButton.getStyles().put("color", 1);

That will reset the color to the theme default.