pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ScrollPane not scrolling
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:12:18 GMT
The problem is that your scroll pane is a descendant of a vertical box pane:

<TablePane.Row height="1*">
    <BoxPane orientation="vertical">
        <styles fill="true"/>
        <Border title="Test List" minimumPreferredWidth="100">
            <content>
                <ScrollPane>
                    <view>
                        <ListView listData="['Test1', 'Test2', 'Test3', 'Test4', 'Test5',
                                             'Test6', 'Test7', 'Test8', 'Test9', 'Test10']"/>
                    </view>
                </ScrollPane>
            </content>
        </Border>
    </BoxPane>
</TablePane.Row>

Vertical box panes lay out vertically, but fill horizontally - so, one way to fix this would
be to use a horizontal box pane, which fills vertically. Another would be to simply eliminate
the box pane altogether and make the Border the table cell. Visually, these will produce the
same result.

If you don't want your ListView to grow to fill the window height, you could give the Border
a maximum preferred height:

<TablePane.Row height="1*">
    <BoxPane>
        <Border title="Test List" minimumPreferredWidth="100" maximumPreferredHeight="150">
            <content>
                <ScrollPane>
                    <view>
                        <ListView listData="['Test1', 'Test2', 'Test3', 'Test4', 'Test5',
                                             'Test6', 'Test7', 'Test8', 'Test9', 'Test10']"/>
                    </view>
                </ScrollPane>
            </content>
        </Border>