pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Styles as an Element.
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 02:39:40 GMT
Yeah. See my most recent reply. Suggesting the styles element was an
error on my part.  :-P  It works in some cases, but not here.

We could potentially add a getType(K):Class<?> method to Dictionary,
but that doesn't seem right: Dictionary is already a generic, so we
should know what its value type is. We might define a TypedDictionary
interface that extends Dictionary, but that also seems a little hokey.
Maybe there is an elegant way to do it, though...I'll give it some
thought. Suggestions welcome.