pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Question About Skins
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 00:59:06 GMT
Yes, that is correct. It is up to the skin to decide which styles to
support. The example we typically use is push buttons in OS X vs.
Windows - their characteristics are quite different, so their styles
(if we created skins to replicate them) would also be different.

However, components whose skins are defined in (or extend classes
defined in) org.apache.pivot.wtk.skin would probably not be affected
by a theme change.