pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Mac OS X 10.6
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:30:46 GMT
I have just finished installing Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and I am happy
to report that Pivot 1.3 applications run just fine in Safari now
(previously, Safari had been limited to Java 5).

Unfortunately, the two issues I reported to Apple a couple months ago
when they released Java for Mac OS X Update 4 still appear to be
present, but hopefully they will be resolved in a future Java update.

At least now I don't have to start up a Windows VM to test Pivot apps
in a browser.  :-)  Of course, the real test will be: does Pivot now
work in Firefox on the Mac? I haven't tested that yet...